Eco Product is to identify what the product is made of and is it sustainable and stylish. Sustainable Branding with Cork. While cork comes from cork oak trees, the trees don’t need to be cut down to obtain the cork. Instead, the bark of the tree is harvested and now there are a large and diverse range of promotional products made from cork products.
- Cork has unique texture and gives promotional products a more luxurious feel. Cork is considered environmentally friendly and sustainable because only the bark is harvested from the cork tree.
- Sustainable branding with cork Promotional products as theme. Cork has a lot in its favour; it’s flexible, lightweight, insulating, durable and a major reason why it’s so popular is it’s Eco-Friendly. The harvesting of the bark of a cork tree is a renewable resource. All trees, including cork oak trees absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere during their lifetimes. However, cork harvest, the tree will absorb more carbon dioxide than normal to help it regrow its bark.
- Over time, regularly harvesting cork allows the tree to absorb significantly more carbon dioxide than unharvested trees.
- Cork is important because businesses need promotional items to help reach out to potential customers. You can find affordable and effective items that will catch people’s attention and the majority of people who receive a promotional product are also more likely to have a favourable impression of the company that gave it to them.
- While cork comes from cork oak trees, the trees don’t need to be cut down to obtain the cork. Instead, the bark of the tree is harvested. This doesn’t harm the tree, and the bark can be harvested from mature trees everything 9 years. Since cork trees have been known to live for 300 years, one tree can provide many harvests in its lifetime.
- When it comes to environmentally friendly products, Cork: when looking for an environmentally friendly promotional product is to identify what the product is made of and is it sustainable.
- When obtaining cork, the tree is not cut down, rather only the bark is stripped off to harvest the cork. The tree is then left to continue to live and grow. The production sustainability and the fact that it can be easily recycled without toxic residues as a by-product.
- Branding with cork-based products because not only are they stylish, but they are also customisable. These days, Cork and Bamboo are used as an eco-friendly alternative to wood and plastics. You can find a large variety of products across the range of cooler bags, notebooks, drink ware, message boards, flash drives, portfolios, pens, baseball caps, coasters, utility cases, shopping bags and many more.
Oakridge Shopping Bag
Corsica Calico Cork Utility Case
Oakridge Cork Coaster Square Set of 4 – Printed with 1 colour
Cork Flash Drive
Vienna Glass Coffee Cup/Cork Band
Double Wall Coffee Cup
Cork A5 Notebook
Cork Ball Pen
Cork Cooler Bag