Benefits to Personalising Keyrings promotional products
- Personalised products to establish a personal connection with your brand identity in an creative way and bring the product to life as your customers will want to use the product.
- Consumers are 3 times more likely to use the promotional item when it is personalised with their own on the product.
- Increasing sales as personalised promotional item with new customers because people like to receive free things, with increased awareness you, and not about the competition who has not offered anything to them.
- Custom promotional products are a cost-effective marketing technique that can significantly increase brand awareness, client retention and have a lasting positive effect on recipients and even those who come into incidental exposure with the products.
If you need help finding the right promotional products for your business, the experts at Value Added Promotion have the skills and expertise
Types of Personalising Options
- Digital: Also known as variable-information printing is a form of digital printing.
- Personalised Printing also called, On-demand printing, in which elements such as text, graphics and images may be changed from one printed piece to the next.
- Adding in Names: This is done without stopping or slowing down the printing process and using information from a database or external file.
- Labels: a set of labels, each with the same basic layout, can be printed with a different name on each label.
- Variable data printing is mainly used for direct marketing, customer relationship management, advertising, invoicing and applying addressing on self-mailers, brochures or postcard campaigns.
- Here’s the next generation of name badges using personalised names and Value Added Promotions offers personalised names on badges and a large range of promotional products
Personalise Process and decoration options
- We use shiny Epoxy Dome name badges with individual names Badges can be printed in full colour or a range of standard foil colours including metallic golds and silvers.
- We print 25 badge minimum prepaid individual names on badges and supplied on a spreadsheet
- We hold the printed badges in stock with plain logo and add names as they are sent to us. We offer traditional engraved name badges or full digital printing where you can choose from a huge range of typefaces.
- Personalised plastic name badges with logos and to lay out the badges on the bed, using the software we created a rectangle and printed 48 badges it out onto the bed at a time.
- In our software, we have a background layer that is the same for all the badges.
- layer of variable data – the employees name, title, and what office they work in.
- Then using a database file, we can have the software pull in all the variable data in. This means we don’t have to create each badge in the software and type in the variable data. It also means we don’t have to mess with the layout when names are longer than others.